|General Description: Piston driven with Tool less gas bleeding regulator for suppressor use. Safety/Fire/Auto selector. |
All controls are ambidextrous. Larger trigger guard for use with winter or underwater heavy gloves.
Full length STANAG 4694 top rail continuous with the handguard. An M-lock system is available on sides and underside. Magazine compatibility in accordance with NATO-STANAG-DRAFT 4179 Cal. 5.56 NATO
MATERIALS AND CONSTRUCTION:
- · LOWER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well. Forged 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized. Possibility also from block.
- · UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with M4 Feed Ramps. Forged 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized. Possibility also from block.
- · BARREL: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Button Rifled 1:8 Twist 5R rifling, 14.5′′, 12” 0r 10.3” M4 Heavy Profile, Gas Nitrated. Black “Nipre” Coated and Italian Proof house tested.
- · GAS SYSTEM: Piston driven system with proprietary gas bleeding regulator.
- MUZZLE DEVICE: Standard A2 Design or proprietary Brake/Flash suppressor system.
|· BOLT CARRIER GROUP: Nitrided body with slam fire safety on the firing pin. Italian Proof house tested. · BUFFER: H Buffer (Hydraulic Rate reducer on study) · SIGHTS: Sold Separately · HANDGUARD: Proprietary floating handguard with STANAG 4694 top rail. M-Lock system available by sides and underside. · RECEIVER EXTENSION: 6 Position Mil-Spec 7075-T6 Aluminum with anti rattle system for stock movements.|
|· BUTTSTOCK: Buttstock, Glass Filled Polymer construction. · PISTOL GRIP: Pistol Grip, Glass Filled Polymer construction.|